Lab Science Support Services
RESEARCH ASSOCIATES. LAB TECHNICIANS. CO-MANAGED TEAM.
Our On-Demand Science Support Team includes Research Associates and Lab Technicians that work as an integrated part of your research team, under your protocols & SOPs, to increase the throughput of your lab without increasing headcount.
This program is designed to increase return on your R&D spending by boosting productivity of your scientific team.
They will take care of routinized, time-consuming tasks, such as basic benchwork, redundant preps, targeted research, experiments and documentation, freeing up your scientists to focus on more data driven portions of their experiments.
How Co-Managed Scientific Team Works
At the core of our Science Support Services it is our belief that it takes a qualified ongoing support to make a happy and efficient PI.
- First, our support manager will meet with your PI onsite to understand the level of support and engagement required to meet your research, business and financial objectives.
- You select the level of engagement that fits your needs and we will offer tier-based, scalable pricing with full- and part-time commitment options for our lab technicians and research associates.
- We will work with your PI to ensure a professional and cultural fit of the team member that will be embedded within your organization. Depending on your preferences and commitment level, you can signup our existing team member(s) or have a qualified candidate join our team on behalf of your organization.
- We will take care of all your HR and personnel management issues including but not limited to the following: training, workers compensation and the management of time off and benefits. Your assigned engagement manager will help you optimize your contract and will co-manage with you.
- Our technicians and associates strive to exceed your expectations.
- High Throughput Automation
- Compound Management
- Protein Purification
- R&D (biology and chemistry)
- FACS (flow cytometry)
KEY SCIENCE SUPPORT SERVICES
- Materials Prep (Media / Buffer, DNA/RNA, etc.)
- Basic bench work under defined protocols (assays, cell centrifugation, etc.)
- Targeted research
- Experiment preparation (consumables, work space, equipment, etc.)
- Perform supervised & independent experiments
- Maintain lab notebooks and documentation
- Present data